Tuesday 6 April 2010

Election Anxiety

I'm a little perturbed that my second ever blog is "just a quick one" but, nonetheless, this is Just A Quick One to tide you rabid readers over whilst I swirl around my hectic modern cosmopolitan life. Essentially, the General Election is coming up and I have even less time to decide where to cast my all-important vote as I'm doing it by post... So I used the below application to try and help make up my mind. I suggest you try it too. It's a clever little stick.




Anyway, I came out 62% Lib Dem, 44% Labour, 43% Tory and 41% Green.* I'm not surprised the scores for the big two are so close, seeing as they are practically the same party. I'm a little unsettled by the high percentage for the yellow team though. I've never even considered voting Liberal Democrat before. This has given me some food for thought.


(* If you're wondering about the absence of BNP and UKIP, I refuse point blank to consider them, as I know too much about them already. I might try the questionnaire again and include them, just to see how much of a bigot I truly am.)

1 comment:

  1. My results were: Green Party, 56%; Lib Dems: 49%; Labour: 39%; and Conservatives: 25%. No surprises there!

    But the question for me is who to vote for out of Greens and Lib Dem. Greens always get my choice, but with more students especially rallying for Lib Dems, I'm wondering whether to vote for them, and help them get in...

    ReplyDelete